Free-standing, double wall, double side entrances and vestibules. | Fits one standard width pad and one wide pad + gear | Very fast setup | Excellent ventilation and storm resistance | Full bathtub flooring and bug-proof enclosure | Storm flaps and vestibules close for privacy, storm protection, and gear space
Note: Interiors (mesh or partial solid) are interchangeable and clip in and out from underneath the fly. You may order either interior at a later date and the "Both" option means that are ordering the fly and both interiors. Partial solid interior adds 1 oz to listed weight.
- Sleeps: 2
- Seasons: 3
- Weight : 48 oz / 1.36 kg
- Interior Height : 43 in / 109 cm
- Max Floor Width : 70 in / 178 cm
- Floor Length : 102 in / 259 cm
- Stakes: Two 6 in / 15 cm Easton nails (included)
- Packed size : 18 x 4 x 4 / 46 cm x 10 cm x 10 cm
Every Tarptent needs to be seam-sealed before use!
- We offer seam-sealing kits ($6-$8) containing premix silicone, a foam brush, and a latex glove which can be ordered below in "Related Products."
- An inexpensive product that we recommend is GE Silicone II clear sealer/glue. It is available as a squeeze tube in most US hardware stores or in our webstore.
- We also offer seam-sealing as a service. Please note that seam-sealing is weather dependent and ordering this service may add over a week to the wait time.
- Product Code: 188
- Availability: In Stock