Notch Li Mesh interior with Dyneema® floorDouble Rainbow
Features, Specs, FAQs and Reviews
- Dyneema® fabrics for the ultimate in strength and weight savings
- Symmetrically tensioned 6 stake setup for bomber performance in high winds
- Fast setup — 2 minutes from sack to pitched.
- Fully taped and waterproof: 8,000mm+ hydrostatic head pressure rating
- Dual pull YKK #5 waterproof vestibule zippers for enhanced strength and ventilation.
- Vented PitchLoc™ ends with both high and low line tighteners for enhanced stability.
- Dual trekking pole support; no poles in your living space
- Double wall, dual entry, and dual vestibules
- Interiors are easily detachable and completely removable for fly only use.
- Interiors can be set up independently.
- Interior never gets wet during entry, exit, setup or takedown in storms
- Integrated gear pockets at each interior zippered door.
- Generous vestibules for excellent gear storage space
- Optional SideCar sleeping compartment for pets and children fits into either vestibule.
- Excellent ventilation, views, and moisture management
- Taut pitch with PitchLoc™ foldable corners and integrated line tighteners
- Pole handle side up possible with optional adapters
- Reflective 2.5mm Spectra core guylines
- Catenary ridgelines for shape and performance
- Display 14 Products per page