- Strong and stable.
- Fast setup — 2 minutes from sack to pitched
- 30d, silicone coated fabrics for strength and durability.
- Dual trekking pole support; no poles in your living space.
- Optional vertical support poles when not using trekking poles.
- Optional SideCar sleeping compartment for pets and children fits into either vestibule.
- Handle side up pole setup with optional adapters.
- Double wall (mesh or solid wall), dual entry, and dual vestibules.
- Substantially more usable floor space and volume than any comparably poled shelter on the market.
- Separate living compartment clips up to fly and is completely removable.
- Separate living compartment sets up independently.
- Interior never gets wet during entry, exit, setup or takedown in storms.
- Roomy with very large vestibules for excellent gear storage space.
- Taut pitch with PitchLoc foldable corners.
- Reflective spectra cord guylines secured by integrated line tighteners.
Note: Interiors (mesh or solid) are interchangeable and clip in and out from underneath the fly. You may order either interior at a later date, or the “Both” option means that are ordering the fly and two interiors. The solid interior (which has half solid half mesh walls and a solid roof) blocks horizontally blowing wind, sand, snow, and rain; some say it makes the tent up to 10 degrees F warmer. The solid interior adds about 3.5 oz (99 g) to listed weight.