- Made with Challenge Sailcloth Ultra TNT with fully bonded construction
- Premium materials and components: USA made Easton® stakes, YKK zippers, Spectra® cording, Ultra 100 reinforcements
- Magnetic fly door ties for ease of use
- Low fly edge for enhanced rain splash and draft protection
- Double wall design separates you from condensation
- Fly can be rolled back or removed completely for stargazing and ventilation
- Fits 2 wide sleeping pads up to 25 in / 63.5cm wide each
- Dual doors and vestibules allow for easy entry and exit as well as extra gear storage space
- Large and adjustable high and low venting options help minimize condensation while providing storm protection when needed
- Partial solid interior blocks cold winds, while maintaining views and excellent ventilation.
- Easy and fast 6 stake pitch, can be pitched in under 2 minutes
- Can be made freestanding with the use of two trekking poles*
- Catenary cut curves for taut, stable pitching
- Pitches fly first to keep the interior dry when setting up or taking down in the rain
- Integrated interior pockets and clips for gear organization and storage
- “Porch mode” provides a large covered space in front of doors, perfect for cooking or staying out of the sun/rain (both sides)
*Please note that the Double Rainbow DW requires at least 58 in / 147 cm trekking poles to become free-standing. Poles that do not get this long can be extended with our Trekking pole tip extenders. Extenders are 6 in / 152 mm and typically add 3-4 in / 75-100 mm depending on pole tip design. The extenders work perfectly for poles that extend to 140cm.
Trekking poles are only required for free-standing mode.