- Fast setup — Under 2 minutes from sack to pitched
- Non-stretch, breathable, and water resistant fabric
- Dual trekking poles support
- Easy side entry/exit — no interfering guylines
- Bathtub floor — can relax for increased space.
- No-see-um mesh with separate mesh door for airflow
and views; bug proof when zipped up
- Excellent internal gear storage space
- Small packed size — 14" total length
- Taut pitch with integrated line tighteners Reflective spectra cord guylines included
Show Dimensions | Product Sheet (pdf) | Setup (pdf)
|Sleeps||Weight (oz/kg)||Floor Width (in/cm)||Floor Length (in/cm)||Floor Area
|Interior Height (in/cm)||Stakes (included)||Packed Size (in/cm)||Price|
|1||19.5/ 0.53||42/ 107||86/ 218||20/ 1.9||42/ 107||4 x 6in/ 15cm||14 x 4 / 35 x 10||$199|
Q: I don't use trekking poles, do you offer substitute poles?
A: Yes, a set of poles weighs 5 ounces.
Q: Can I use this in heavy rain?
A: The Sublite is water resistant and performs well in medium intensity and moderate duration rains. It is not intended for heavy, long duration rains.