Add to Cart
- Dual trekking pole support; no poles in your living space.
- Handle side up pole setup with optional adapters
- Double wall (mesh or solid wall), dual entry, and dual vestibules.
- Substantially more usable floor space and volume than any comparably poled shelter
- Separate living compartment clips up to fly and is completely removable.
- Separate living compartment sets up independently.
- Interior never gets wet during entry, exit, setup or takedown in storms.
- Roomy with very large vestibules for excellent gear storage space
- Taut pitch with PitchLoc foldable corners
- Reflective spectra cord guylines secured by integrated line tighteners
- Fast setup — 2 minutes from sack to pitched
SpecificationsShow Dimensions | | Product Sheet (pdf) | Setup (pdf)
|Sleeps||Weight (oz/kg)||Floor Width (in/cm)||Floor Length (in/cm)||Floor Area
|Interior Height (in/cm)||Stakes (included)||Packed Size (in/cm)||Price|
|2-3||46/ 1.3||52/ 132
Bathtub floor widens to 62/ 157
|86/ 218||31/ 2.9||50/ 127||6 x 8 3/4 in/ 22 cm||16 x 4 / 41 x 10||$339|
Q: Do I need trekking poles for general use?
A: Trekking poles are preferred but a 5-ounce alternate pole set is also available. It is also possible to suspend the structure from trees or other overhead supports.
Q: Can I use this for winter?
A: The structure will withstand moderate snow loading.
Q: Can I really use this for three?
A: Yes. The interior will widen to fit three standard width sleeping pads. The standalone fly will easily sleep three.