- Dual trekking pole support; no poles in your living space.
- Handle side up pole setup with optional adapters
- Double wall (mesh or solid wall), dual entry, and dual vestibules
- Substantially more usable floor space and volume than any comparably poled shelter
- Separate living compartment clips up to fly and is completely removable.
- Separate living compartment sets up independently.
- Interior never gets wet during entry, exit, setup or takedown in storms.
- Roomy with very large vestibules for excellent gear storage space
- Taut pitch with PitchLoc foldable corners
- Reflective spectra cord guylines secured by integrated line tighteners
- Fast setup — 2 minutes from sack to pitched
Show Dimensions | Compare to Notch | Product Sheet (pdf) | Setup (pdf)
|Sleeps||Weight (oz/kg)||Floor Width (in/cm)||Floor Length (in/cm)||Floor Area
|Interior Height (in/cm)||Stakes (included)||Packed Size (in/cm)||Price|
|1-2||33/ 0.9||32/ 81
Bathtub floor widens to 42/ 106
|86/ 218||19.1/ 1.8||48/ 122||6 x 6in/ 15cm||16 x 4 / 41 x 10||$285|
Q: Do I need trekking poles for general use?
A: Trekking poles are preferred but a 4-ounce alternate pole set is also available. It is also possible to suspend the structure from trees or other overhead supports.
Q: Do I need to put the fly up and then the interior?
A: No, the two parts clip together and setup or takedown as a single unit. It is easy to unclip the interior from inside if desired.
Q: Can I use this for winter?
A: The structure will withstand moderate snow loading.
Q: Can I really use this for two?
A: Yes. The interior will widen to fit two standard width sleeping pads. The standalone fly will easily sleep two.