- Bathtub floor with floor walls that lay flat as desired for ventilation and additional floor space
- Dual trekking poles support; front poles available
- Handle side up pole setup with optional adapters
- Abundant netting for views, airflow, and insect resistance; bug proof when zipped up
- Front beak shields rain, provides gear storage
- Fast setup — 2 minutes from sack to pitched
- Reflective spectra cord guylines secured by integrated line tighteners
- Quick drying — inside and out in minutes
- Small packed size — removable strut for stuffing
- Catenary ridgelines for wind, sag, and storms
Show Dimensions | Product Sheet (pdf) | Setup (pdf)
|Sleeps||Weight (oz/kg)||Floor Width (in/cm)||Floor Length (in/cm)||Floor Area
|Interior Height (in/cm)||Stakes (included)||Packed Size (in/cm)||Price|
|2||34/ 0.94||62/ 157||84/ 213||30/ 2.8||45/ 111||4 x 6in/ 15cm||18 x 4 / 46 x 10||$259|
Q: I don't use trekking poles, do you offer substitute poles?
A: Yes, a set of poles weighs 4 ounces.