Add to Cart
- All season protection
- Double wall, dual entry, and dual vestibules
- Free-standing with optional 16-ounce pole set
- Separate living compartment clips up to fly and is completely removable.
- Interior never gets wet during entry, exit, setup or takedown in storms.
- Roomy with excellent gear storage space
- Taut pitch with PitchLoc foldable corners
- Reflective spectra cord guylines
- Fast setup — 2 minutes from sack to pitched
- Integrated line tighteners
SpecificationsShow Dimensions | | Product Sheet (pdf) | Setup (pdf)
|Sleeps||Weight (oz/kg)||Floor Width (in/cm)||Floor Length (in/cm)||Floor Area
|Interior Height (in/cm)||Stakes (included)||Packed Size (in/cm)||Price|
|2||60/ 1.7||52/ 132||86/ 218||31/ 2.9||45/ 111||6 x 8in/ 15cm||18 x 4 / 46 x 10||$355|
Q: Do I need crossing poles for general use?
A: Not for general 3-season but we do recommend at least using the arch sleeve pullouts for extra stability in high winds.
Q: Is the "solid" interior better for general use ?
A: The solid interior is warmer and better for environments with blowing dust or cold winds. The mesh interior is better suited for wWarm/hot and humid environments.