- Four season protection
- Double wall, dual entry, and dual vestibules
- Free-standing with optional 12-ounce pole set
- Separate living compartment clips up to fly and is completely removable.
- Interior never gets wet during entry, exit, setup or takedown in storms.
- Roomy with excellent gear storage space
- Small packed size
- Taut pitch with PitchLoc foldable corners
- Reflective spectra cord guylines
SpecificationsShow Dimensions | | Product Sheet (pdf) | Setup (pdf)
|Sleeps||Weight (oz/kg)||Floor Width (in/cm)||Floor Length (in/cm)||Floor Area
|Interior Height (in/cm)||Stakes (included)||Packed Size (in/cm)||Price|
|1+||50/ 1.4||32/ 81||86/ 218||19/ 1.8||40/ 102||6 x 8in/ 20cm||18 x 4 / 46 x 10||$329|
Q: Do I need crossing poles for general use?
A: No, the Scarp 1 is very strong and stable with the included stakes and arch pole. We recommend using the arch sleeve pullouts for extra stability in high winds.