Add to Cart
- Free-standing (with trekking poles) or staked
- Hybrid bathtub floor — clip / unclip floor walls for splash, space, views, and airflow
- Dual netting doors for views, airflow, and insect resistance; bug proof when zipped up Dual beaks shield rain, provides gear storage
- Fast setup — 2 minutes from sack to pitched
- Small packed size — removable strut for stuffing
- Taut pitch resists wind, sag, and storms; integrated line tighteners
- Reflective spectra cord guylines included
- Clip-in breathable liner available
SpecificationsShow Dimensions | | Product Sheet (pdf) | Setup (pdf)
|Sleeps||Weight (oz/kg)||Floor Width (in/cm)||Floor Length (in/cm)||Floor Area
|Interior Height (in/cm)||Stakes (included)||Packed Size (in/cm)||Price|
|2||41/ 1.17||50/ 127||88/ 224||30.5/ 2.8||43/ 109||6 x 6in/ 15cm||18 x 4 / 46 x 10||$289|
Trouble viewing? Videos also available on YouTube
Q: Will the Double Rainbow handle snowloading?
A: Yes, especially when using the grommets up under the cross strut to support vertical trekking /ski poles.