- Hybrid bathtub floor — clip / unclip floor walls for splash, space, views, and airflow
- Unobstructed entry; 3-stake setup
- Dual arches; aerodynamic shape
- Abundant netting for views, airflow, and insect resistance; bug proof when zipped up
- Front beak shields rain, provides gear storage Fast setup — 2 minutes from sack to pitched
- Quick drying — inside and out in minutes
- Small packed size — stuff or fold
- Catenary ridgelines for wind, sag, and storms Reflective spectra cord guylines included
|Sleeps||Weight (oz/kg)||Floor Width (in/cm)||Floor Length (in/cm)||Floor Area
|Interior Height (in/cm)||Stakes (included)||Packed Size (in/cm)||Price|
|2||38/ 1.1||60/ 152||84/ 213||31/ 2.9||42/ 107||6 x 8in/ 15cm||20 x 4 / 51 x 10||$260|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Does the Cloudburst 2 require trekking poles?
A: No, the Cloudburst 2 is complete with the included arch poles.